Latex Beekeeping Gloves (Pack of 50)
As with all our items, we only sell and recommend products that we have used over a long period of time. Our powdered latex gloves are by far the best on the market for beekeeping – in our experience. They are better than other latex gloves, absorbing moisture (unlike nitrile gloves used by bee inspectors) and they are certainly much better than the clumsy and often misfitting leather beekeeping gloves standardly used by beekeepers. We have also found that marigold gloves are not really fit for purpose.
* Snug fitting - allowing you to handle your bees with much better care;
* Disposable – helps to prevent the spread of disease;
* Powdered – stops your hands from sweating;
* Cost effective – much more cost effective than buying purpose built beekeeping gloves;
* Added Protection – why not double your gloves up if you feel that you would like more confidence (with 100 gloves your certainly have enough);
* Less Painful – we have found that the bees are less likely to sting you when using brand new gloves!
We have also found that our disable powdered latex gloves can be used for a variety of purposes. They can be used for beekeeping, manufacturing lip balms, processing honey and a wide range of other purposes. We cannot recommend enough how important it is to use the right type of glove. Ours, we feel, are the best that you can buy.